Loonie Bin

Loonie Bin

Hint: Don’t play too hard.

7 Likes

Wow man! This one sound pretty cool!
Maybe it’s my “atmospheric” side talking but I really enjoy it!
Curious question, was this played on a guitar or with some synth?

Please note that I didn’t try the pedalboard myself yet.

1 Like

Glad you like it! I used my telecaster style guitar to play into it. I just got curious and tried to use every non traditional effect I could find and throw it in the effects chain. This is what I ended up with.

I know that the Dwarf is capable of being a really outstanding and completely original sound generation and manipulation device. This is also why I am so frustrated by what’s missing in it that I strongly feel should never have been omitted. I think you know of what I speak.

1 Like

@jon You may notice that there’s a plugin on the lower right that sits unused. That was accidentally put there and I can’t get rid of it. The plug-ins bar or strip is in the way.

That was really the answer that I wanted to get :slight_smile: even cooler if you got this sound out of a guitar (I love “uncommon” guitar sounds :slight_smile: )

I love that approach and use it quite often - quite often I use low pass or high pass filters on my guitar, with some heavy distorted sounds before and playing also with the resonance…this is more a synth approach than “traditional” guitar.

That is fair and it’s nice that you share that frustration with us. If all users do that we can evaluate with a super good basis what should be some of the next improvement steps that we need to take…

haha yes, no worries :slight_smile:

Zooming in there, unpinning the plugin bar, or stretching/full screening the window doesn’t help you on that?

1 Like

I just heard about the pin and managed to remove it. Thanks.

1 Like