Loading Ir's

Hi there,
Ive been trying to load Ir cab sims into my dwarf…To try the idea kut , I downloaded some free ones, that arrived as zip files .
When I go to the file msnager window of the gui, I can click’upload’, and navigate to the zip files, but then if I try to get oast that, I end up loading the zip files. Theyre not visible in the cab sim plugin . Im not quite sure how to progress past this point. If I try to unzip the files first, and get them as a series of wavs, I cant figure out how to get them loaded. As ever, Im sure I’m being stupid .
Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I yet haven’t tried uploading IRs myself, but it’s on my list. I would expect that you’ll need to upload the .wav files individually. Are they showing in the MOD file list but not in the Cab sim?

3 Likes

Hi…actually, Ive sorted it now…it was just a case of fully navigating to the wavs before entering the gui, and then moving them to the 'top’layer of the folder . All good now.
Heres another question…does anyone know of a source or IR cab sims using damaged/failing drivers?
There must be some somewhere !:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes