K-Devices - new plugins?

Hi MOD Team,

do you plan to add more plugins from K-devices? The two already implemented to MOD platform are really great.

Best,
Lukasz

5 Likes

That’s not up to MOD, but on the K-Devices developer(s).
Maybe better to contact them about it?

2 Likes

Yes, I can contact K-Devices but I suppose if MOD would contact K-Devices it would make bigger impact.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll be happy to hear that users are liking their products and want more :wink:

4 Likes

The email is sent - I hope there will be any positive feedback from K -Devices.

3 Likes

Unfortunatelly no luck, no reply from K-Devices. Can MOD Team contact K-Devices? Pleaseeeee

2 Likes

I invited @kdevices to Superbooth early May but did not get a reply yet. Alessio is having some well deserved time off I guess. We discussed some interesting options for the next plugins last time we spoke without kicking-off an evaluation or porting. There are resource conflicts on both sides; the way we collaborate requires also considerable work of @falktx. Aiming at one new K-Devices plugin later this year though!

12 Likes

hello guys
sorry for this silence, and thanks for your interest and support!
As @friedsilence said we need to coordinate with MOD team to evaluate about future plans/partnerships.
On our side we implemented new development elements that could make things easier soon :wink:
This part of the year is really busy cause we are preparing new releases, but I’m confident that we’ll find a way to talk about our calendars somewhere during summer.
thanks again, it’s so cool to know you guys appreciate our stuff!

15 Likes

I cannot wait for the new release you are working on.

I use your Phoenix bundle+magma quite a bit in my DAW related sound design, and I absolutely love having it on my MOD unit. Your plugins add a big amount of value for me in this ecosystem.

Either way, Shut up and take my money lol jk

Thanks for releasing some of your awesome plugins on MOD, and I can’t wait to see what else gets developed/added over time!

5 Likes

Wow, thanks for your kind words: it means a lot to us!

5 Likes

…Magma in my MOD for live performance?.. :pray: :blush: :melting_face:

oooooh. yes. please.

4 Likes

Magma was the one I am hoping for :slight_smile:

I really want to run my stregas through it for some saturated drones to play something heavy over lol

3 Likes

Just a reminder - we still love your plugins and want more! :DDD

5 Likes