Is my coupon code still valid?

I have a coupon code for plugin shop.
Is it code still valid?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @claudiocas ,
That’s actually a great question - something that still didn’t cross mine or I think our minds before.
Likely it’s not. Yet, I suggest you try to use it when buying plugins is still possible. In case it fails, please send me a DM and we take it from there.

1 Like

ok, I don’t plan to use the coupon now, but can you confirm that if the coupon is not valid, a new one will be generated?
Thanks

1 Like

No worries with at. My suggestion is valid at any time.

I’m not 100% sure how you got that coupon and what were the conditions. If your case is one of those coupons to compensate for the long waiting on the crowdfunding Dwarf, yes we will renew it.

4 Likes

Yes, MOD Dwarf Crowdfunding Option 2 coupon code
Thanks

2 Likes

So no worries. We are still figuring out how will be the procedure and if the old codes will still be valid. But even if they are not, we will generate and send you new ones.

2 Likes

Hi @jon ,

I’ve already sent an email about this to you, but I’m in the exact same situation. I also need a renewed Crowdfunding Option 2 coupon code, as I haven’t used mine yet and it seems to have expired.

Many thanks!

(posted again because I forgot to tag you)

1 Like

Hey @kogli,

I believe I answer that email this morning - let me know if I didn’t.
With the insolvency process, our old Shopify shot went down and with it all the coupons.
We have plans to recreate them in the new shop, but the process may take a bit of time for a couple of reasons, from the process of checking the amount that is still available to each backer, to accounting reasons. We will try to do it as soon as possible.

1 Like

This is very good news because I am having to take on a very steep learning curve with synths and electronic music creation. So taking time to sort through all the plugins I might want, then purchasing them whilst at the same time getting to grips properly with all the stuff involved in setting up a kit that works for me will probably mean all my coupons from the Dwarf delayed purchase will run out.

2 Likes

Hey, i also still have one of those coupons and tried to purchase something with the code i got via email (in April 2022) without success. Are there any news regarding this or is it possible to send you the code for renewal? Thank you!

Hi @olvr

There is an update from June explaining this: