IR Reverb plugin?

Hi Guys,

Now the store is back I looked for an IR Reverb plugin but couldn’t find one.

There is a folder in the file manager for reverb IRs though.

Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers

Andy

1 Like

there is one in beta. one of the things we were working on before insolvency was the final polishing on the plugin.

we will start updating plugins soon, there have been a few fixes.

8 Likes

Hi @falkTX

Thanks, I found the beta tick box and got it installed.

3 Likes

Where should be put new IR reverbs put (what folder) so it would be visible in DuoX?

You have to go to the file manager and click on the Reverb IRs folder:

6 Likes

I manged to load some free reverbs and they are sooo good! They sounds better than short verbs in Big sky. Thanks!

6 Likes

Can anybody recommend ambient/wicked style IR reverbs? Not only free ones.

Some time ago on of our member wrote a post about reverb impulse responses - he sent some links but I can not find the post. Can anybody help finding it?

Dear @Lukasz,

the magnifying glass in the right upper corner of our forum might help you.
I think you meant LievenDV*s post.

Here is a link to a similar topic:

Greetings and God bless, Marius

3 Likes

I use it very often , but I still couldn’t find what I was looking for, thanks!

1 Like

Where did you get those? Better than a Big Sky sounds promising!

2 Likes

As soon as I will be able to use my mod I will searc for them and send you a link.

1 Like

I found really interesting impulses - can anybody confirm if they will work with DuoX using IR Convoler? 24 bit / 48 kHz

2 Likes

I might be wrong, but I believe 48kHz and 24-bit is what is natively supported. Other formats will be converted at the cost of CPU.

1 Like

Everything is converted before loading, as necessary. During runtime the performance will be the same regardless of flac vs wav or 41kHz vs 48kHz etc what will change is the time it takes to load the files.
If you want the files to load faster, make them wav 48kHz.

9 Likes

Ah, thanks for the correction and clarification!

2 Likes

I had a little time yesterday to test them and those IRs are really good, for 40 euro you get two presets that sounds like boss tera echo and much more. Long reverbs are really long - 100% of ambient :wink:

3 Likes

it is possible to get even reverb impulses of some guitar effects: Ehx holy grail nano, Danelectro spring king, tc skysurfer - it is sooo cool!

3 Likes

those reverb IR libraries a massive rabbit hole. There are a lot of free ones from various Lexicon units. Waves has also a free 4,9GB library.

https://www.waves.com/downloads/ir-convolution-reverb-library

4 Likes

You might find the Bricasti M7 impulse responses useful, found here:

and these Lexicon 480L impulses from Grant Nelson:

Greetings and God bless, Marius

6 Likes