Future of the Dwarf

NDA : Non Disclosure Agreement

4 Likes

Gian, stay healthy above all.

Yes, this is a very frustrating experience for all involved, but that’s all I’m going to say - stay healthy.

9 Likes

Gianfranco, thank you sincerely for the reply. I hope the partnership works out. Despite whatever criticisms or worries appear on these forums, please believe we all want MOD to succeed!

9 Likes

thanks a lot for this, @gianfranco !

good to know what’s up, even while we don’t know what’s up!! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you and yes please take care boss! :beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

Oh man it’s heartening to read @gianfranco 's post. I have my fingers crossed for everyone.

1 Like

I echo everyone’s support here… we want for nothing but success for @gianfranco and all the Mod team and platform! I’m hoping for really really excellent news that pushes Mod to the forefront of innovation in music tech!

6 Likes

Hi i am very curious about the announcement to be made by Mod Audio: any progress? It seems (again) very silent, Rob

6 Likes

Hello, the updates are here:

2 Likes

In my career (pharmaceutical development) I had the advice, “start with the patient and work backwards.” Mod’s “patient” is musicians. Has anyone actually got so deep into Mod Dwarf that they are constrained musically? Modelling, IR, CV, synths, sequencing, plenty of developers, wonderful routing options! Does anyone have a sound they can imagine they can’t produce? Then thinks about Mod as a business. What is needed is not another update. It is to sell more units to make them sustainable. Convince your musical buddies they can get any sound they can image on a Dwarf so they BUY ONE. That is what Mod needs.

8 Likes