Footswitches not working after tightening

Hey folks,

I have a problem with my dwarf… Some of the footswitches came a bit loose so I thought I’d just tighten the nuts a bit. But thereafter the footswitches aren’t working anymore, meaning A and C seem to move okay, B seems stuck, but none of them do effectively do anything when trying to use the device.

Has anyone had a similar problem and knows how to fix this? Please tell me, I didn’t wreck the device. Otherwise you could say I’ve really… screwed up.

Thanks in advance and best regards!

oh !?! Very strange and frustrating !!!
Feel sorry for you…

I’ve never have to open the Dwarf to repair it, but the footswitches should be easy to replace (if you have an iron)

Thanks for your suggestion. I guess I’ll have to try that since I have not received MODs response to my support request for two weeks now. (Perhaps a technical error in communication? Please let me know, if MOD folks are reading this!)

It would be understandable, if they refused reparation in case it really was my fault. But since I also tightened four nuts on two other devices and these still work fine, I kind of blame it on the Dwarf to some extend.

I hope to get a response soon. I feel quite dissatisfied about the situation.