"Filta" noise problem

I just discovered that the plugin “filta” when used in high pass range is producing a strange noise to the signal, mostly hearable when i use kicks and Bass sounds with a lot of low end !
Is this allready a known issue and have there maybe allready been an update?

Thanks

2 Likes

I noticed this as well.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this! We will investigate what is happening.

3 Likes

I mainly use the “filta” after the “rmpro” and on kicks and basslines it makes this noise, when slowly turning, in to the right side “high pass” area!

1 Like

Any information on this subject yet?

Thanks

1 Like

I believe that no.
@Steven_VE has been quite busy with QA of some stuff 1.12 related and that will help us running the next MOD DuoX production batch so I’m afraid he didn’t have much time to check this in deep.

Anyway, he can deny me :wink:

3 Likes

Heey there, sorry for the late reply. As Jon said, I have been pretty busy with other things.
However, I finally have some time to dig into this.

I’ve used the rmpro and filta with different settings and samples quite a bit and can’t seem to find any strange noise so far.

Perhaps the issue is already fixed, because I know Falk planned to do some fixes for the Filta.
Can you still reproduce the strange noise?

If so, could you share a pedalboard and some samples with which you have this strange noise?
Best would be if you could even record the strange noise when sharing the pedalboard!

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes