Expression pedal update

I gave a tangible suggestion with regard to a facilitation in the purchase of the expression pedal… I expect a proposal from the MOD Team, if you are still interested. But now, more than ever, I’m not very confident. Thanks for your position… I will try not to spend my time with the community and so not to tarnish your Forum with dissatisfactions.

so the expression pedal work or not with ModDuo???

2 Likes

Hey, just thought I’d see if there’s been any news on the testing of the builds? I know there was one or two critical bugs being sorted out and a wait for the rubber bumpers, and would love to hear how the mod team is feeling about it. I have a few friends who think this project is pretty awesome and I’m sure would be interested in it as well once I’m able to show them it :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks, and best to the team.

4 Likes

Hi guys,
How is it going with the pedal ?
Also, can you please confirm if the expression pedal will/not work with ModDuo ?

Grtz
Thijs

2 Likes

Hi @Thijs_van_severen

We are about to assemble the samples. There is one particular part that got stuck in transport but it is about to be sorted.

The pedal WILL work on the original Duo.

14 Likes

thnx for the update @gianfranco !

3 Likes

@gianfranco that’s really great news.
I’m wondering, how many samples is there and how will you decide who to send a sample to (I’d love to get my foot on one to try out early :smile:) ?

thanks Gianfranco!! very good new!!

Seems the Expression Pedal assembly has been pretty ready for a while now no? There were some small rubber bumpers needed while testing the batch happened like 3 months back. Any updates would be appreciated on when we might see some initial items shipped out for us to test!

the rubber bumpers got stuck in customs (yes purely rubber items, no electronics inside the package) and eventually got shipped back to china.

and we are trying again…

I dont think they indicated why it got blocked

1 Like

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

Is there any way individuals could get the specs on the bumpers and see if we can find one on our own? If I can get my hands on one that will work and can only buy in quantity I would be happy to send my extras gratis to anyone in the US, or anywhere for that matter, assuming the shipping cost is not too much and I could be sure they’d get there.

Maybe a link to a suitable one on amazon? They’ve got a bunch of 'em…

2 Likes

Hey thanks! And dang, sorry the bumpers got returned without reason. Hope a new batch can get over to you guys soon. Super hopeful we can try something out here soon.

Is it this kind of rubber bumper ? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rofl: YES! ABSOLUTELY! Except we should replace those bumpers with wrap-around customs officials!

1 Like

We are now in the third quarter and no news.
I’ve been waiting for years for this to be done!

2 Likes

Really I’d be totally fine without a small rubber bumper if that’s been the main hold up for the past few months. I could figure something out later. I’ll need to update my address tho.

How’s the development of expression pedal going ?

please update me. Will expression pedals ever be shipped to early backers, or is it a fairy tale?

1 Like

I’d like to have an update, too.

4 Likes

Hey Mod team. Been just shy of two months since we heard the update that there was an issue with the rubber bumpers three months before that. Any updates on the rubber bumper situation holding up 5 months of the release of these completed units? I’m assuming it’s maybe finding funding from a different project holding it up or something? @gianfranco @falkTX