Exclude plugin in the search

Would it be possible to exclude plugin (manufacturers) in the plugin search and plugin store (for example -$foobar)?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t work for you to uninstall those plugins?

1 Like

I think the intent is along the lines of, “show all reverbs except those made by MOD”

1 Like

Still…not doable by uninstalling them?

Please don’t take me wrong, I’m not saying that the request isn’t valid. I’m just trying to learn more about it so we understand it better.

2 Likes

True with the installed plugins it is less the problem. For me, the question arose when I display all beta and not installed plugins on the device / in the web browser to install the latest. Except for Steve’s I have all installed. ^^ With those of Steve there was since I the very nice mod device, since ~2020, never have a development, version status 0.2. I think that is an early stage of the plugins IMHO.
So for beta and not installed plugins would be nice.

2 Likes

Hello @jon, @malfunction54 and @khz ,

I don’t know how the plugin database is managed, but it would be doable to search for a logical operator in the search text field.
Like -$foo would exclude $foo from your search. It might be more tricky to implement, though.

Just my 2 cents…

Greetings and God bless, Marius

4 Likes

Gotcha @khz :slight_smile: I’m mapping it out now. I guess that I managed to collect enough info from you. Thanks

@mj_prod thanks for your 2 cents :slight_smile:
I’m not sure how it is managed either, nor if that is possible/doable. Maybe @falkTX or @acunha can give some more accurate feedback here.
Anyway, that seems like a good idea and possibly a nice way to speed up the implementation.

1 Like