Dwarf wiki editing

perhaps we can gather here things which we think need attention…

in Dwarf User Guide:

Device Settings
“Pressing Menu Button followed by the left-most button will open the Device Settings menu.”

• should be “…middle button…”

Device Settings
" Access the Device Settings page to learn how to use it to Load Banks and Pedalboards, adjust volumes and MIDI Settings, manage User profiles, and more."

• should not include “Load Banks and Pedalboards” - on the Dwarf, this doesn’t happen here, but rather in the dedicated Navigation Mode

in MOD Web GUI User Guide:

Creating a pedalboard
The MOD DWARF column in the table below the 3 pictures of the GUI just needs to say “Same as MOD DUO”, or have the DUO text copied over, for clarity.

6 Likes

Don’t hesitate to modify this ! (it’s a wiki, anyone can edit it)

3 Likes

Thanks for this @plutek, you can indeed fix it directly as @Rom said, but please don’t use that to stop you. If anyone reading this believes that they found a mistake or inaccurate thing on the wiki, please report it. We can double-check it and that will help me a lot.

@plutek, I fixed the first and the third point, the third I changed them a little bit. The second I couldn’t find. Is it still there?

3 Likes

ok, i fixed my second item… it’s the sentence immediately after my first item.

…and, going forward: i’ll just go ahead and edit, and report here what i’ve done! :slight_smile: …but i’ll ask first if i’m in any doubt…

cool?

5 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah…that’s the perfect deal!

1 Like