Dwarf 3D Model for developing acrilic protection

Hello.

There is a guy that create acrylic protection for several guitar pedals, especially multieffects. I asked him if he can develop some for my Dwarf and he answered that because he doesn’t know it and he can’t access it, it’s hard for him develop.

If there is a good quality 3D of the top of the device, he talked to me that he can develop and start to offers this. The situation is that he needs how to cut to enable the use of the buttons, footswiches, etc.

@jon, maybe it is with you. Could you can help me?

2 Likes

If someone is curious about his work, here there is his Instagram

https://instagram.com/mjmpraise

1 Like

hello, if you still want 3d model of top side of dwarf i will be able to make it for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like it for sure

1 Like

Yes, I am still waiting of it. I would appreciate if you share it with me :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, I’d like to get my hands on a 3D Dwarf model!

Ok, the model is done, but I have a bad news for you, the top surface of the dwarf is not straight, it is a bit slanted in the foot switch part.

Here I made some renders of the model, it’s made in Blender.

and here a zip file with the Blender source scene, textures, renders and the exported .obj file. Hopefully it will be useful to someone :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Very cool!

You made this by measuring your Dwarf unit?

2 Likes

Thanks, yes that is a model based on my Dwarf.

3 Likes

You seriously reverse engineered the entire thing including the screen grapics and engraving?

3 Likes

yeah… i too am really curious about the process!
seriously impressed @Jacube.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@Jacube I feel simultaneously violated as well as impressed. Like it feels like you invaded my brain but at the same time I want to open up the original CAD and compare it to see how close you got :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

not exactly for engraving i use this picture

and for screen i moded this from wiki

2 Likes

I hope I’m really close as I can be when measuring it by hand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, do it!

Always good to have the official measurements of course :wink:

2 Likes