Control Mode presenting truncated display when “assigning all” plugin presets to Dwarf’s B&C buttons.
How to reproduce
- Create single plugin pedalboard with the Dragonfly Plate Reverb Beta Plugin
- Create and save a few user presets with long names like: “testing long preset names” (this step facilitates the bug to show the truncated display but the bug also happens with short preset names)
- Assign all presets to B&C buttons
- Assign parameters to knobs 1, 2 and 3
- Save pedalboard
- Navigate the presets on the Dwarf under control mode to see the problem.
Non truncated display when “assigning all” plugin presets to Dwarf’s B&C buttons.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the version.
- release: v 220.127.116.119
- Installed plugin: v4.6-6