CPU upgrade?

Thanks. I misunderstood. Based on the email I thought we pledged the $165 on Kickstarter, but I see now there is a refund scheme. Thanks.

Your decision to offer an upgrade under this conditions is so superb! I’m not interested in this offer in particular since I’m waiting for my X. But this thing gives me the feeling that I invested my money in the right company.

8 Likes

hey fellow Canadian! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wave:

Hi @gianfranco, if i can buy a used duo mod, could it also benefit me? Or only the original owners?

1 Like

This has been answered before and I think yes, you are eligible. Check the forum for original @gianfranco reply :slight_smile:

You can buy a used one

1 Like

Oi @gianfranco. Como você e toda equipe MOD estão passando?

Vou fazer um esforço para fazer o upgrade mesmo com a absurda desvalorização do Real devido a crise do Covid e como estou no Brasil gostaria de saber se a opção a selecionar no Kickstarter do Dwarf é mesmo aquela exclusiva para brasileiros?

Fico no aguardo.
Abs

Hi @gianfranco. How are you and the entire MOD team doing?

I will make an effort to upgrade even with the absurd devaluation of the Real due to the Covid crisis and as I am in Brazil I would like to know if the option to be selected in Dwarf’s Kickstarter is really the one exclusively for Brazilians?
Cheers!

Hi @rogeriocouto

Thanks for the message. We’re going ok, trying keep work going amidst this entire routine change.

I deeply appreciate your support and also I share the pain of the Real devaluation. I know how hard it gets to purchase anything under international currencies in the current scenario.

The safe option is the Kickstarer Brazil pledge. That is going to be shipped to Brazil via an importer who will handle customs.

You can, of course, try making the standard pledge and having it shipped directly to you, but it is a risk as you might know. The unit might get stuck in the Correios and they might want to really rip you off with extra taxes.

Maybe MOD could accept payment via Bitcoin? or is that a tax nightmare?

I already considered this, but it is not allowed here in Germany. In order to do so we would need to be a financial institution.

Thanks a lot for your answer @gianfranco.

Kickstarter Brazil Pledge done!

All the best for the MOD Team!
Already looking forward for the Dwarf arrival!:grin:

1 Like

I was unable to obtain used equipment and ended up migrating to Brazilian financing. The product was much more expensive than planned.

Anyway, an investment for both me and MOD :slight_smile:

Saúde a todos!

1 Like

I’ve been away from the music world because of health reasons for 3 years now. Just now returning back to making music and decided to fire up my beloved Mod Duo and have some fun. Noticed some high CPU usage and wanted to look into upgrading it and therefor ended up on this thread. Obviously I missed the Dwarf Kickstarter, so I was wondering is the “upgrade deal” still an option for Mod Duo owners that want a Mod Dwarf? pinging @gianfranco

4 Likes

There was an offer not too long ago to upgrade to a DuoX at a really good price point.

Might be worth looking into, or maybe see if you can get the deal for the dwarf.

2 Likes

@gianfranco è ancora valida la proposta di upgrade per il mod duo (comprato usato) ? Vorrei tanto sperimentare Aida-x!
Ciao

@gianfranco is the upgrade proposal for the mod duo (bought used) still valid? I would love to experience Aida-x! HI

+1
:heart: