Coastal overdrive | in the style of Strymon Riverside (high+low gain)

Yeah I was owndering if @Lukasz found his way around the page and the video yet :smiley:
There is little doubt on which steps you need to take to actually train a model.

Let’s hope they do and we’ll figure out a way to bring them together in some kind of catalog. For now, it’s just me selling the models I created for myself to this wonderful community for the wholesome price of one “heart” added to my post :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks guys for all information! I have one question regarding recorded wave file - what kind of signal would be the best? Should I record straight guitar signal with no amp and no cab? Or maybe a clean channel with cab and amp simulation?

1 Like

@Lukasz do you mean the input file: the one you can use for reamping?
in that case there’s an input.wav fike you can download, that you will find in the training notebook mentioned above

2 Likes

Yes. The question is also if it would be the best to use input track with different dynamics, playing single notes chords, soft and hard picking so the profile would contain the dynamics of amp?

1 Like

indeed, the input file even contains non-guitar parts, to cover as much of the amp/pedal dynamics as we can

3 Likes

I have one more question regarding location of recorded wav files - I know they are stored on DuoX in file manager but are they also stored on the PC in this same time? Where can I find them?

Can anybody explain me why it is done only oin 26%?

If made my first profile - dod looking glass, it sucks to be honest :slight_smile:

Not for every file automatically.

In the Devices files menu, there is a folder with “recordings” or something like that. You can download the files there. They will end up in your default download folder on your computer

It isn’t an error. I believe the algoritm comes to a point ‘it thinks it can’t learn anything new anymore’

What was the ESR rating (the smaller the number, the higher the accuracy)
How did you create the 2 files?

Perhaps you’d better start a new thread about this instead adding it to my Coastal drive topic? :wink:

1 Like

One of my attempt was quite succesful, I got DOD sound quite similar to the original one.
I ve recorded and reamped by duox. What leght should have input wave? Should it be long like one minute or much shorter?