Can't access GUi on MAC Sonoma 14.6.1

My mod Dwarf stopped connecting to the GUI in chrome,
have tried several different USB cables and ports, the Dwarf does show up in System Report but there is no selection in the Networking menu to select the Dwarf as a new service (it was there and now it seems to have disappeared after a reinstall of OS).
I have also just bought a Bluetooth dongle that successfully connects to my Mac but then does not connect to the GUI on browsers (have tried Chrome, firefox and Safari)
Any help on connecting please!

hey @Joe_Griffin, I’m not familiar with that MacOS version. But I have 2 questions for you:

1. can you try another machine (eventually with an older OS version or Windows or Linux) and report if you are successful or not?
  2. experiment going to the Device Settings on the MOD Dwarf → System Behaviour and swap around the USB-B Mode. You can even comeback to the same. I know that an earlier MOD OS System had some issues that were solved this way, but I didn’t experience them for long.

By the way, I’m assuming that you are running the latest version of the MOD OS. In case you are not, please update and try again.