Best power supply for multiple pedals

Yeah I made the board out of scrap pine from past projects.
The 1/4” female jack underneath is really just an extension to my quintessence: it’s exclusively for my violin - I need a better pickup coming soon; but the flow is violin:quintessence:micromix:dwarf. This way the quintessence can be right up next the other pedals and I can plug in my violin underneath.

2 Likes

Very nice board! I really like it. It is small and you have a collection of very fine pedals on it. As the Neuron (I had it also on my board in former times) has full Midi implementation: R you using Midi for switching or only the footswitches of the stompboxes?

2 Likes

Apologies to a late reply: the Neuron comes in and off switching between other drive pedals depending on my mood: but initially no midi. I connected it fine and setup some program changes in the dwarf, but find I really like to switch drive tones independently to the main patch. I’m currently rockin a NUX Queen of tone with the dwarf. It’s amazing and drives my Vox silk drive nicely, with the dwarf handling everything else.
I also finally got a decent violin pickup so I’m excited to run this all together!

3 Likes