Any chance of seeing Neural Amp Modeler ported to MOD?

Seems really good and it’s open source, would be an interesting adittion to the MOD. A pretty cool one indeed. Thank you!

8 Likes

Do you have a Github link or anything that leads to the source code?

1 Like

Is that it?

5 Likes

yes, this is it. It was in the description of the video too.

3 Likes

Cool! Thanks for going after it @Austin73 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m at work so only had chance to have a quick glance. Glad it was the right one. Will have a proper look later to see if I need another freebie in the studio…you can never have too many

3 Likes

No:
This is the training part of NAM. For the code to create the plugin with a trained model, see my iPlug2 fork.

This is just the model training. Actually running the models in MOD requires them to be in LV2 plugin format, which iPlug2 doesn’t support (yet).

5 Likes

Yeah noticed that too. Didn’t see a Linux or lv2 when I had a further look. Don’t think it’s for me as I have way too many amp modellers as it is both hardware and software.

1 Like

I’ve also seen a few of these but dismissed it because of the hardware demands. It was lagging even on desktop. Other than that sounds decent. This is the one I tried.

3 Likes

edit: ok that looks more promising:

4 Likes

that would be cool too but it sound kinda terrible with so many artifacts, is it because of the recording I guess?

1 Like

quick bump here everyone.

The AIDA-X neural player has been released:

2 Likes