Release 1.12.0 (final testing)

TTAP and WOV plugins are now active again for purchase as well. Thanks @kdevices for getting back just in time for the official release of 1.12 and launch of the new shop.

13 Likes

GxCreamMachine, GxValveCaster and GxBoobTube are now active again for purchase also. Props to @brummer for the great support and consent to have these GPL based plugins as a paid offer!

10 Likes

Thanks @xko, putting the firmware in a mediatek folder solve it for me !

I was to update the wiki page but, I suppose the folder’s name change with the name of the name of the firmware developer ?

1 Like

depends on the kernel driver actually. if you think of a better way to phrase the wording on the wiki, please do change it.

3 Likes

I’ve added /name_of_the_kernel_driver on the wiki-wifi-page :
scp /path/to/firmware.bin root@192.168.51.1:/data/firmware/name_of_the_kernel_driver/firmware.bin
Not sure it is more helpful though

Also I’ve added a method to find the IP address of the device without USB or bluetooth, is it okay ?

2 Likes

sure yes.
though zeroconf is enabled for wifi too, I typically just do ping moddwarf.local and that tells me the IP.
dont know why it didnt work for you, I always had it for all 3 cases - usb, bluetooth and wifi.

2 Likes

Thanks !

ping moddwarf.local works great on my computer but not on my phone’s terminal (Termux), no idea why :confused:
Édit : oh… It was just my firewall !

1 Like

I wanted to buy TTAP plugin yesterday, but found out that only paypal is available, and could not pay with just a regular mastercard. Is that “as expected”? When buying with card will be available again?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Temporarily that’s expected @ignis32. We wave some issues with the payment service we used so far related to insolvency legacy. With PayPal we sorted that and until Tuesday we kept it only as a fallback, but now we need it. Sorry for inconvenience, we are working to offer more payment options soon again.

4 Likes

We solved the issues and switched back to the previous payment solution. So we accept all major credit cards again plus some local options.

Having PayPal in parallel brings a lot of complications in accounting unfortunately, which we cannot sort out right now. So it’s disabled again and fallback for the time being.

1 Like
switched back to the previous payment solution.

Great, now I was able to make a gift to myself and get TTAP. Thanks)

2 Likes

Great @ignis32. As the first customer after the switch back, you got a small accidental discount due to a tax config mistake I made. I did not do a test purchase this time, so well deserved!

3 Likes