Noise from power supply

I ordered one from Thomann Thomann NT 1215
but it is not getting better. The noise is still there. If I use my other effekt boards or fx units like Ampero2, GE300 there is no noise, nothing. Please help otherwise I can’t use the dwarf with an real amp.

which did you buy? do you hav a link?

I didn’t buy it in purpose. I just had a cheap universal power supply from which I can modify the voltage and the plug. It’s the Monacor PSS-1500E.

If I remember well, I had tried to use it with a little amp and it was noisy as hell. But it’s silent with the Dwarf. Maybe because the cause of the noise is different (ground loop).

It shouldn’t be different with the one you ordered as it has no ground either. So maybe your noise issue is different than mine. You should record the noise and post it here.

I ordered now another psu from amazon 12V 2A. If the noise is still there, I will give my dwarf back :worried:

I bought this: Signcomplex LED Schaltnetzteil 12V 2A Netzteil, AC 100-240V auf DC 12V Adapter Schalttransformatoren 24 Watt.

Tested with one amp and it works. I will test it with my others. It is now the third psu I bought :worried:

1 Like