MOD Duo X

please see the note in

For LE units you need to install the update twice.
Next 1.12/1.13 updates wont need it, it is just the jump from 1.11 to 1.12 that needs this.

7 Likes

Done, works fine! Thanks for not leaving us behind.

6 Likes

I understand all stated arguments from @dreamer but something isn’t clear for me.
Don’t have plans to develop a more powerfull machine than Dwarf in the future? It would be a violent statement from the company. I’m shure it’s not the case. Ok, I suppose there will never exist a Mod Audio X in the future. Instead you pprobably will call it Dwarf MkII or somethging like that. So, that would not be a problem to fulfill Mod Duo X LE owners expectations. Even proposing a substitution with the actual Dwarf in a far future would show some goodwill from Mod Audio. We understand the present moment isn’t the ideal for honor past promises. No problem, we are pacient supporters.

Please don’t tell (or tell me) that support given by early Mod Duo X owners dopesn’t matter anymore and it’s buried in the past just by dropping the product. Smart but not convincing.
Happily It seems it’s not the case of early Dwarf and Expression pedal supporters (at least until now).
I’m happy for them but the argument that the company isn’t the same is failing here.

It simply doesn’t make sense to project “plans” when the company isn’t stable and healthy yet.

The Dwarf is barely out into customers’ hands. Maybe we need to see the Dwarf succeed before expecting anything else.

We know that the expression pedal is on the current roadmap. Those two products must succeed before any future plans can be made.

9 Likes