Mod Duo X input impedance for guitar setup

Hi Jon. email was just sent to support.

2 Likes

Ah! Yes indeed, the headphones out is not affected by the hardware bypass.

I already got it and read it (pretty complete and well done/described testing by the way!). I’m gathering some feedback and hope that we can answer you soon.

2 Likes

Hi @jon. Any news from your investigations?

1 Like

Actually yes. I have had an email to write you for a few days but still didn’t manage to get it done. I will try to do it this week still.

1 Like

Hi @jon. When do you think you’ll find time to write the email with the status of the investigation?
Best. Luc

2 Likes

I think probably you wrote this at the same time that I was sending you my answer.
As I’m not sure, can you confirm that you received it?

1 Like

Hi @jon. Received indeed. Txs.
Sent my answer yesterday.

4 Likes

Hi @jon, Have you been able to read my answer? Can I expect a reply soon?

2 Likes

@Luke101, I’m exceedingly curious to hear that reply soon (if it’s made public).

My new oscilloscope arrives this week and I’ll take my Duo X to the bench for the same testing, I’ll share what I find when I’m able. (A Siglent similar to yours, but 4-channel.)

1 Like

Was it in the last day and half? Let’s say. I didn’t really managed to go fully over the email yesterday.
If you are waiting for longer, maybe there was some mistake and you didn’t receive @friedsilence answer (he took over). Although I quickly checked and your email is in the receiver list. There I see no answer from you (still didn’t check new email threads thou)

1 Like