Can someone help me contact Support?

Hi all.

I sent my Mod Duo back to Berlin for repair in July. Unfortunately that was right before all of the money and re-org troubles. I’m glad ModDevices seems to be pulling through!

But I have not received any emails from them since 18 July, and I have not been able to get them to respond to the few emails I have sent since. I’m trying to learn the status of my unit and when I can get it back.

I understand that there is a lot going on, but this is getting a bit out of hand.

I was dealing with a guy named Joao, but I don’t even know if he is there anymore. Can anyone offer a contact email other than “support ‘at’ mod devices.com”?

Thanks all and cheers!
George

Hi George,

The Joao in question is @jon here in the forum. Indeed MOD was in the dark, even without a workspace for months. Things seem to be coming together right now, so I’d recommend you write him directly here in the forum, as the email servers might be having some downtime at present.

Timing was bad on your case, definitely.

BTW, Mod’s domain is changing to http://mod.audio – so some issues might be related to that too.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Hi @gnapier

I am sorry for your hassle. As @QuestionMarc mentioned above, we’ve been in a void, but I am glad to say we are getting back on track.

Indeed, João @jon is still your go-to guy :slight_smile:

We have just moved into the new office and the first thing Joao has. been working on is to organize the repair units.

The new support email is support@mod.audio

4 Likes

Thanks @gianfranco and @QuestionMarc.

Hi @gnapier,

I can’t recall much about your situation right now, but we will find a way to solve it.
As we lost access to Zendesk, can you please forward all our conversations to joao@mod.audio?
I will take it from there if that’s fine for you.

Best regards,
João

3 Likes

Thank you so very much. I will do that now. It’s a looong email stream!

Cheers to everyone!
George

3 Likes

I received it.
We are still organizing a few things (including contracts with UPS to process either shipments or returns), so I will try to get back to you next week or as soon as we can make things fully move.

I hope that’s fine with you.

Cheers,
João

3 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
G

2 Likes